|Family Pharmacy National Circulars -
Creating a “One Stop” Solution
Click image to view all program elements in separate windows.
In early 2000, AmeriSource hired CGI to help them re-invigorate their Family Pharmacy circular and sign kit program. Following their merger with Bergen-Brunswig, CGI was awarded the additional assignment to produce the monthly Good Neighbor Pharmacy promotional program.
• Develop a promotional program that would support the HBC Source program and help to justify manufacturer co-op participation.
Increase distribution of HBC products.
• Assign all work to a “one-stop shop” to create efficiency in the preparation, printing and delivery of all promotional material.
• Upgrade the look and feel of all promotional material.
• Coordinate delivery of circulars and sign kits to distribution centers for maximum efficiency.
• Following the merger of AmeriSource and Bergen-Brunswig, we provided a consistent graphic style for both programs.
Create new designs for all materials, release new launch materials for use by sales force, release samples of new designs to stores.
CGI handles all design, copy, photography and production for all elements.
Created consistent store traffic, customer loyalty and increased front-end sales.
Improved vendor satisfaction in the HBC Source program.
Provided a consistent promotional program that helped to secure store loyalty to AmeriSource (and subsequently to AmerisourceBergen).